Friday, August 12, 2011

NLMG: Clones and Possibles

"Since each of us was copied at some point from a normal person, there must be, for each of us, somewhere out there, a model getting on with his or her life." pg. 139

Copied from normal people...what? Wow,I didn't expect the students to be clones. However, it explains a lot of my unanswered questions. Now I understand why no one objected to the donations. The students do not have parents to object for them. This also might explain why Madame was afraid of the students. The students being clones also explains what Miss Lucy meant when she it's what they were "created" for. She meant that they were literally created by man for the sole purpose of donations. Well, I'm glad that some of my questions have been answered and I look forward to reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment